TECHNICAL SALES – FOUNDRY
My client is a $100M, global manufacturer that provides products and services to both industrial and oil & gas markets. This is an expansion of sales staff for the Industrial Group, with a focus on foundries in the Southeast.
Government regulations are creating a change that will increase the need for this company’s consumable products. Working with the Director of Sales, you will both develop and maintain strong relationships with foundries in the region. This territory is not a “greenfield”; rather, the company is expanding its salesforce to better meet customer needs.
Region includes GA, AL, NC, SC, FL, TN and KY. Travel should average 2-3 nights per week. The ideal person is someone who understands foundry operations – particularly Core and Molding divisions. Specialty sands experience is a plus.
What’s Great About This Company
- Collaborative, supportive culture and leadership. Numerous “best place to work” awards.
- Strong benefit package.
- 98% of Glassdoor reviewers would “recommend to a friend”; 92% “approve of CEO”.
- Not too big, not too small. $100M sales; 500 employees.
- Product is known for high quality and benefits from being manufactured in USA.
What’s Great About The Position
- Market timing is perfect!
- Only U.S. based manufacturer of this product; able to leverage lower transportation costs against Asian competitors.
- Sales Director is willing to spend time coaching and mentoring for success.
Successful Candidates Will Have the Following
- 5+ years of experience in Foundry, either selling to foundries or working in the Core and/or Molding divisions of a foundry
- BS Engineering or related Foundry field
- Comfortable working from home office
- Able to travel as needed to meet with foundries – likely 2-3 nights a week
- Strong presentation skills