Enjoy a strong work/life balance while providing tax preparation and tax planning services to clients of an investment advisory firm located in Milwaukee’s northern suburbs.
My client is a long-established, full-service financial advisory firm that provides outstanding service to its clients.
The Tax Advisor reviews income tax returns, primarily Form 1040 and related schedules; prepares amended returns; prepares/reviews income tax projections and determines quarterly tax payments; and more.
My client is seeking a Tax Advisor who will manage the department in the near future.
What’s Great About the Company:
- Long-established, well-rooted, Milwaukee area firm
- Professional, friendly office team that likes to have fun
- Conveniently located
- Benefit package includes dental and health insurance, 401K, matched HSA, potential for profit sharing and bonus.
What’s Great About the Position:
- Work/life balance! Owner believes in being home for dinner
- Direct client interaction with professional clients
- No charge hour goals/budgets. This is all about servicing existing clients
- Partial and/or full financial support for professional accreditation/continuing education requirements and other education/training opportunities
Qualified Candidates will Possess the Following:
- Experience preparing individual tax returns, forms and schedules – preferably 5+ years
- Knowledgeable about federal and state tax law
- Strong project management experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Experience working directly with clients