Packaging Machinery Sales – MI & IN
Global manufacturer of packaging machinery for the food & beverage industries is seeking a salesperson for the territory that includes Michigan and Indiana. In addition to managing existing business and developing new business in the territory, you will assume the key account manager role for Nestle USA.
Working from your home office, you will be calling on plant engineers, maintenance engineers and purchasing to solve problems. The right person will be driven to succeed, calling on both customers and prospects.
You will be supported by your boss, project management, technical sales support, and service engineering. Training and on-boarding will get you started; ongoing mentoring and training will help to drive your success.
What’s Great About the Company
- Highly recognized brand, the “Cadillac” of the industry.
- Stable, financially solid company with global name recognition.
- High product quality and strong customer support.
- Excellent benefit package, home office set-up (computer, phone), and a company car.
- Relocation to territory provided for right candidate.
What’s Great About the Position
- Desirable territory with both strong customers and excellent prospects for growing the business.
- Large, national account will provide excellent references as you grow it and develop new customers.
- This company invests in training and support of its salespeople.
- Salespeople are well supported by technical, project, and supervisory staff.
Successful Candidates will Have All of the Following:
- 2-15 years of successful work experience in technical sales or engineering (application, process, project) with a compelling story about why sales is the right fit for you.
- College degree, engineering a plus.
- Packaging machinery experience is important (filling machines, blow molders, labelers, conveyors, etc)
- Drive to succeed.
- Ability to travel overnight in the territory and to Nestle plants outside the territory.