Industrial Inside Sales Rep
Do good when you do well. That is, do good things for the air in food plants, foundries, and more, by doing well selling industrial filters to existing customers. You will be helping customers to maintain a safe and healthy work environment and comply with NFPA, OSHA, and EPA standards.
My client is a Milwaukee area supplier of industrial clean air solutions, including equipment for capturing contamination like dust, smoke, fumes and more. Due to growth, they seek an Inside Sales Representative to
- Sell filters for the equipment to existing customers. NO COLD CALLING involved. These are customers who have purchased equipment from my client in the past.
- Follow up leads from suppliers, contacts, and marketing projects. The purpose is to determine the status of the projects, and then forward those that are ready to the sales engineers
What’s Good About the Company
- Local supplier with 10 employees. You won’t get “lost in the shuffle”.
- Report directly to the owner. No garbled communication about what to do and how to do it.
- Benefit package includes generous PTO, 401K match after first year, and health insurance support.
- Company has been in business for over 35 years, so is well grounded in its markets.
- This is a “green” business – reducing industrial air pollution.
What’s Good About the Position
- Base Salary plus Commission will produce a total of $50,000 – $70,000 annual income.
- No Cold Calling. This is a sales position that lets you work with existing customers – maintenance staff, purchasing, delivery, etc.
- You will be working with customers on contracts for the filters, installation, and delivery – building relationships.
- Opportunity to supervise additional Inside Sales Staff as the business grows.
Qualified Candidates Will Have the Following
- 2+ years of industrial inside sales experience
- Track record of success in selling industrial products