Director of Pricing
This is a wonderful opportunity to play an integral role in the expansion and competitiveness of my client’s business.
My client is a Milwaukee non-profit that provides employment for special needs individuals. They are a manufacturer, supplier, distributor and service provider of office supplies, office space design, furniture, tools, customized kitting and promotional products.
Due to the growth of their military contracting business, they seek a Director of Pricing who is experienced with FAR and DFAR. This individual will manage a department of 3-4 individuals and work closely with sales, contracting, and procurement to improve margins and develop competitive pricing strategies.
What You Will Like About This Employer
- Organization mission that goes beyond making money for shareholders. They invest profits in their mission of growing employment opportunities for their special needs employees.
- Nice People! From the CEO on down, you’ll find that these people care about each other, as well as the business.
- Award winning supplier to the Federal Government.
- Growing organization that has just added another facility to handle the work of new military contracts.
What You Will Like About the Position
- Opportunity to develop and implement policies and processes for recent, military “higher level” projects.
- Opportunity to “teach” this organization best practices regarding FAR and DFAR projects.
- Strong benefit package with low-cost health coverage that includes both dental and vision; profit sharing.
- Competitive compensation.
Successful Candidates will Have the Following
- Specialized experience with FAR, laws, regulations, and policies to assist in the development of proposals and various cost elements.
- Experience developing and implementing product pricing strategies.
- Experience leading pricing process development, automation, and deployment.
- Experience in process analysis and optimization.
- 10+ years of related experience. Bachelor’s degree.
- Willingness to relocate to Milwaukee, WI.