CAPITAL EQUIPMENT SALES – TX & OK
Develop your sales career with the leading, global manufacturer of processing and packaging equipment for the food & beverage industries. My client is seeking to develop a salesperson for the territory that includes Texas and Oklahoma.
Working from your home office, you will be calling on plant engineers, maintenance engineers and purchasing to solve problems. The right person will be driven to succeed, calling on both customers and prospects.
This territory includes a large national beverage account that has been developed by your future supervisor. Working with him, you will assume ownership for additional sales, calling on engineers and C-suite customers.
You will be supported by your boss, project management, technical sales support, and service engineering. Training and on-boarding will get you started; ongoing mentoring and training will help you become a successful capital equipment salesperson.
What’s Great About the Company
- Highly recognized brand, the “Cadillac” of the industry.
- Stable, financially solid company with global name recognition.
- High product quality and strong customer support.
- Excellent benefit package, home office set-up (computer, phone), and company car.
What’s Great About the Position
- Desirable territory with both strong customers and excellent prospects for growing the business.
- Large, national account will provide excellent references and you develop new customers.
- This company invests in training and support of its salespeople.
- Salespeople are well supported by technical, project, and supervisory staff.
Successful Candidates will Have:
- 2-5 years of successful work experience – technical sales, engineering (application, process, project).
- College degree, engineering a plus.
- Drive to succeed.
- Ability to travel overnight in the territory and overseas for training.