Quality Assurance Administrator
Our client is a small, privately-owned manufacturer of natural alternative medicine products, ranging from skin care to a wide variety of homeopathic type remedies. They have grown organically for 20 years since the company’s founding by a registered pharmacist.
The Quality Assurance Administrator will be responsible for site compliance with US FDA requirements, including but not limited to product testing and release, manufacturing-related documentation, and development and execution of process and cleaning validation
What’s good about the company:
- Products: they are by far the leading supplier in their highly focused niche
- If you believe in natural healing products, this is the right place
- Work-Life balance, the owner is a strong believer- no 60 hour workweeks
- Privately held; no bureaucracy to deal with
- Facilities located in SW suburbs of the Milwaukee Metro area
What’s good about the job:
- Diverse responsibilities– never a dull moment
- Funky suburban Milwaukee office to work out of.
- Nice, as well as sharp colleagues to work with
What the successful candidate will offer:
- Good all-around quality assurance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Team player: theirs is a very collaborative environment.
- Nice to have: experience with FDA regs
- Nice to have: experience with GMP
- A real plus: any experience with organic food, alternative medical products, homeopathic remedies, etc. would be very helpful, although not a must